Steps After Booking a Safari
- Contact us at email@example.com for the availability of your preferred date.
- Make sure all members of your party’s passports are valid at least 6 months after your expected return date.
- Pay your deposit to secure your date. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
- Book your flights. For assistance with bookings, you can contact Gerry Aldridge at: email@example.com
- If you are not going to rent our rifles, contact Henry Durrheim at: firstname.lastname@example.org (www.riflepermits.com) for temporary importation paperwork.
- Submit your online forms (Outfitter questionnaire and Disclaimer) under “Rifle importation and documentation” on our website: www.matwetwesafaris.com
- Make sure to agree with our Terms and conditions as stated on the website: www.matwetwesafaris.com
- Share your entire flight itinerary, including connecting flights with us.
- Download WhatsApp on your phone and make sure you share your phone number with us.